A guide to listing jobs
Click on 'Add Job' under 'Jobs' in My Account.
Try to use keywords that someone might use when searching HugoFox or Google.
Ideas to include:
- Key areas of responsibility
- Prior training or qualifications required
- Skills and presonality traits necessary
- Location and travel requirements
- Information about the company
- Where the role sits within the team
- Scope for progression and promotion
- How to apply
To be avoided:
- Confusing jargon or internal terminology
- Unrealistic demands
- Discriminatory language
Use the Contact Email Address field if you want to receive enquiries via email.
Your email address is protected from view at all times and we never share your
details with any third parties.
- Company logo
- Business premises
- Products you produce
- Other staff members
Without good quality images readers are
much less likely to view your job listing.
Always Preview your listing to check for mistakes or missing information. Once satisfied either Post Now or Save Draft if you want to revisit it later or create multiple listings before making payment.
Checkout & Post
Once you have completed the form click on
Checkout & Post and you will be taken to the checkout area.
Find this on the jobs overview page.